Our Business Development team has significant experience in licensing Collins content to companies all over the world for integration into a wide variety of media. We have worked extensively with partners in both print and digital formats and will work with you to establish your content requirements so that we can best meet those needs. Please contact us to find out more.
We pride ourselves on the support we give to our partners. Many of our partnerships have been established for decades, and continue to grow and develop as individual market sectors change. Our partners benefit from knowing they are working with high quality, dynamic content that can be used across any medium and has been created by experts in their field.
Use of our content includes but is not limited to:
- Language learning products (including ELT)
- English and English learner’s dictionaries and reference titles
- Bilingual dictionaries and reference titles (with and without English)
- Revision and home learning educational material
- Leading dictionary and reference websites
- Software products and services
- Mobile applications
- Digital and interactive television
- Market research
- Telecommunications industry
- Online retail and marketing businesses
- Corporate intranets
- Online content aggregators
…For further information about how we could work with you, please get in touch. We look forward to discussing your product ideas with you.